- Acknowledges your organization is “disability friendly”.
- Customer Service – The company employees will have received training to enable them to be better equipped to serve and work with people with disabilities.
- Enhanced brand and reputation of Inclusion and Accessibility.
- Work environment will have been independently audited for accessibility.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. Modules can be undertaken independently however, to receive the Tick of Approval, there are other requirements.
- Training modules will have been completed.
- Site audit will have been conducted and recommended adjustments completed.
Your company website is your online presence and web accessibility is simply removing the barriers to the information particularly to individuals with specific types of disabilities.
The W3C consortium has a set of guidelines to ensure that these barriers are addressed – the WCAG 2.0 guidelines (and the upcoming WCAG 2.1 which includes devices such as mobiles, tablets and IoTs).