Would you like to make a real change in the way the community employs people with a disability?
diD you know:
- Only 35% of businesses in Australia consider hiring someone with a disability.
- 93% of businesses are open to hiring a person with a disability
- 79% say equal work opportunities for people with a disability is important to them.
You can be a change-maker!
Key outcomes of the diD program
- Increase job opportunities for people with a disability
- Increase awareness and understanding of the recruitment and selection options for people with a disability
- Provide employers with tools and support to enable them to include people with a disability in their workforce and work processes.
- Educate businesses on how to train customer service personnel on becoming more inclusive and welcoming to customers with disabilities.
- Increase hiring personnel knowledge and build confidence in interviewing a person with a disability
- Increase awareness of different types of disabilities