The Flagstaff Group Limited (ABN 53 000 551 575) and its operating divisions (Flagstaff) consider privacy to be an important right. To this end, Flagstaff is committed to pursuing best practice policies and procedures in how it deals with customer and employee personal information. We will only collect personal information for specific purposes such as responding to enquiries, keeping customers informed of upcoming events and products, and assisting us in improving our service to you. No personal information will be disclosed to other parties without your consent and you have the right to access and alter any personal information about you that Flagstaff may hold.
INFORMATION FOR FLAGSTAFF CUSTOMERS & CONTRACTORS
- Contact details;
- Information about your personal circumstances (e.g. marital status, age, gender);
- Information about your financial affairs (e.g. payment details, bank account details);
- Information about your identity (e.g. date of birth, country of birth, drivers licence);
- Government identifiers (e.g. Tax File Number);
- Insurance details.
How Does Flagstaff Collect Information
- A business that provides commercial credit worthiness information;
- Referees: if you give us the name of someone who can give a reference about you; and
- Publicly available sources of information.
How Will Flagstaff Use The Information You Provide?
- To deliver the work place supports, and/or products and/or services that you entitled to or that you have requested;
- To provide you with further information about the products and services you requested;
- To personalise and customise your experiences with Flagstaff;
- To help Flagstaff manage and enhance its services
- To communicate with you;
- For administration purposes; and
- To promote and market other products and services of the Flagstaff Group and related entities which we consider may be of interest to you.
- For job applicants, in the event that a job application is unsuccessful Flagstaff may keep the information to use in the event that an appropriate vacancy arising.
Can You Choose Not to Provide Personal Information?
For contractors, your decision not to provide certain personal information (e.g. name, address tax file number, insurance details) may adversely impact on Flagstaff’s decision to use or continue to use your services.
When Do We Disclose Your Personal Information?
- Outsourced service providers;
- our professional advisors, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- entities requiring information to comply with legislation; and
- Government Departments we have funding agreements with
Flagstaff may use or disclose of sensitive information about an individual if the individual has consented to the use or disclosure of the information for a specified purpose.
Is Your Information Secure?
We will not retain any of your information for any longer than it is required by us, except to fulfil our legal obligations and if you feel that information about you is not accurate or your details have or are about to change please contact us via the above means. For security reasons, you will be required to provide proof of your identity.
The CEO The Flagstaff Group Limited
PO Box 6125 Wollongong NSW 2500
Phone (02) 4272 0222 Fax (02) 4271 8419